Jun 5, 2015

5 Questions For: Trey Jones, Trey Jones Studio

Image Courtesy of Jennifer Chong.
Name: Trey Jones
Title: Founder, designer
Location: Seattle 

Which of your designs or projects are you most excited about right now? Right now I am most excited about the launch of my planter collections. For the past 8 years, Trey Jones Studio has focused on designing furniture for manufacturers, as well as custom furniture and interiors. Changing directions to focus on a product line has been a very personal and exciting venture.

Tell us three words that embody your design philosophy.
Thoughtfully detailed simplicity.

What's your favorite place in the Pacific Northwest? Why?
The Seattle Arboretum is one of my favorite places. My wife and I go on the weekends to walk around and clear our minds or talk about design.

Who or what are you inspired by right now?
Right now I am most inspired by plants.

What do you think of the color gray?
I would like to stay neutral on this topic, no comment.


Photography by Andrew Waits and styling by Theresa Crim




No comments:

Post a Comment